FOR MY PALS
Standing in the crowd
I could make u out
Your mere presence makes me go wild
You make me feel like a child
I poured my heart out to you
Yes you are one of the very few
I care, cherish and remember everyday
Never forget how special u make me feel everyway
You know me inside out
Yet sometimes my mind is filled with doubts
Am I good enough to make us last forever?
Will u keep me in the bottom of your heart?
The warmth, the affection, the care
Each day and night, we share
Wish we could just talk on forever and ever
Wish you have to leave me- never
My friend, my dear pal
I have to tell you how much you mean to me
I am so incomplete without you
I am so lost without you
My laughter is fake without you
Need you to wipe off my tears
Need you to be there to tell me when im wrong
Want you in my happy times
I want you to be there to pick me up when I fall
AND
I will always be there irrespective
OF the right or wrong perspective
Remember me as ur crazy, messed up and cute friend……
Lots of love
Trisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment