Take a deep breath and have a look around
the sun has slumbered
the grass has frozen
and the birds rightfully have their nests chosen
walking by the woods
I can feel the warmth
even as no one is around
to take me back, home.
I've walked this lonely path a million times,
I feel.
I feel.
the feeling takes me on a high
that I'm not bound
my heart skipped a beat
as i walk ahead
far away from a city so dead.
Smitten by beauty, spellbound by the everlasting silence
the mountains draped in white
the lake shining silver
And there I lay without a noise
Wishing going back was not a choice
yeah it sounds as if u are not happy with ur surroundings and would like to more closer to the mother nature. it is perhaps true you or as a matter of fact true us but the difference is that at least u cud say it silently yet so loudly so that we do share that with you. beautifully presented .
ReplyDeleteAwesum work girl ! Keep it up ! Mere baccho ki english ki book mei yeh poem shayad jaroor dekhne ko milegi !!
ReplyDeletenice refreshing poem...keep it up :-)
ReplyDelete